”You are all friends here, you just don't know it”
Chris Brogan talks about the power of communities and social networks youtube downloaden convert2mp3.net.
I love it that his slides are just photos of people he’s got to know through blogging/podcasting. He invites everyone to connect.
– You are all friends here, you just don’t know it, Chris Brogan says skype für tablet herunterladen. You can connect to some really interesting people in this environment.
– There’s a trick in this podcasting thing – everybody’s a superhero imo gratis downloaden. You now have access to tools that can let you do something that’s bigger than what you do in your every day.
Tools you could use:
Presence software – twitter, jaiku
Blogs – no longer a question of whether to blog as a company, but what to blog about
Video, audio – Brogan’s surprised not more people in the audience are doing video or audio whatsapp sticker kostenlos downloaden.
Cameras and phones now have decent video recording options.
Connecting to people through social networks.
Live video and audio.
Services: BlogTV, uStream, BlogTalk why can't I download zoom.
– Having a plain old static web site right now is a horrible idea.
He warns about YouTube more or less owning your material if you upload it to them, and at the same time says it’s the best way to reach a large audience menu cards to.
Alfred Ruth asks a question about credibility, as Brogan mentioned getting Nokia phones etc.
– Credibility in journalism is important, but you are right that bloggers are more marketers than journalists if they talk about stuff they’ve recieved simpsons images to.
He says disclosure is the key.
– It could be you don’t like it too.
Christopher Penn jumps in, saying “they can ask you to blog about a product, but not to blog positively about it” download anti virus.
These notes are a bit random, because Chris talks really fast.. : )