Slots available to give a presentation at PodCamp Europe
PodCamp Europe is coming up in ten days (June 12-13, in Stockholm, Sweden), and by the looks of it it will be a cool event. But there are still slots to fill in the presentation schedule. If you have something to say about podcasting, blogging or social media in general, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
What is PodCamp Europe? It’s an UnConference of podcasters, bloggers, and new media professionals & amateurs for two days to share, explore, challenge, and grow our abilities in new media. Learn about audio and video podcasting, blogging, photography, Second Life, Twitter, and all kinds of other new and social media tools. Whether you’re a veteran or interested in getting started, PodCamp is for YOU.
My personal requests/wishes for speakers/topics:
- it would be nice to get a presentation from the guys from Twingly (who are coming to PodCamp anyway)
- something on vlogging and how it’s developed
- community management and trolls
- creativity at the core – why all this tech stuff is just different tools of expression. I’d like to hear this from someone who expresses herself/himself creatively, an inspiring pep-talk with an artist’s perspective on the web, with examples of creative projects to join or steal ideas from ; )
- gadgets – what are the best options for blogging and podcasting today
- someone from trig.com – how’s it going?
What would you like to hear?
If you don’t want to make a presentation, make sure to sign up as a participant for PodCamp Europe anyway. If Hey2007 was cool in the way interaction and blogging in different ways was encouraged, I am hoping an unconference will be even more so. And as far as I know this will be the first unconference to be held in Sweden.