David Haddad on the convergence of positioning technologies
David Haddad of Spontu works with social networking on the mobile modern combat 3 kostenlos downloaden. Since Hubbub is all about convergence, he focuses on the convergence of positioning, connectivity and powerful mobiles.
He shares some lessons learnt:
- Be intellectually honest about your motivation supertux. Solve a real human social inefficiency.
- Choose a technology that works, with an eye on the future.
- Don’t compete, but rather build on other players kostenlos playstation spiele downloaden. There’s a good basis available to build upon.
- Build something that’s good enough today. It needs to solve a real problem.
- Social networking needs to be all-inclusive, and work for everyone spss herunterladen fh münster. Follow the least common denominator approach when finding your target audience.
– Execute a killer product strategy, don’t plan a killer app, David Haddad says Free youtube to mp3 free.
He then answers three questions.
How will the mobile look like in the future, i e in four years?
– The Nokia N95 is targeted for the early adopters knappschaft bonusheft herunterladen. Down in four years time, the phone that’s going to be in everyone’s hands is going to be similar to what you have now. The N95 is a good indicator filme bei netflix downloaden mac.
How will social networking look in the future?
– If everyone in this room has an N95, how will that affect my experience with for instance Facebook itunes herunterladen anleitung? There are three things that differ from our current experience.
– The social networking will become concurrent, cirkumstantial and fundamentally socially impactful download free ebooks.
David Haddad thinks the adding of friends on social network sites will be automatic, by for instance bluetooth. News feeds will be more realtime pubg mobil herunterladen.
Like Jaiku! : )
What can we do today to change the social networking environment?
- Pick your development environment.
- Choose your method of connectivity.
- How do you want to position users? There are many different technologies.
- How will you make money? Find a business model.
- Who are you going to partner with?
He believes in combined solutions for web and mobile units.
In the q&a a few interesting issues, including privacy and more on killer product strategies came up, but unfortunately there were network problems… and I didn’t catch much. I’m sure others have more, though.